- today Nigeria risks fresh ebola outbreak, Reps raise the alarmLeke Baiyewu The House of Representatives has raised the alarm over the possibility of the ebola virus returning to Nigeria, urging the Federal Government to immediately activate preventive measures. Members... Read full »
- today Nigeria risks fresh Ebola outbreak, Reps raise the alarmThe House of Representatives has raised the alarm over the possibility of the Ebola virus returning to Nigeria, urging the Federal Government to immediately activate preventive measures. Members of the... Read full »
- today Nigeria to eradicate dog-mediated human rabies by 2030 –MinisterThe Federal Government on Wednesday restated its commitment to ensuring the eradication of dog-mediated human rabies by 2030. The Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mustapha Baba-Shehuri stated... Read full »
- today Ebonyi records eight cases of rabies in nine monthsA total of eight cases of rabies were recorded in Ebonyi between January and September, the Commissioner for Health in the state, Dr. Daniel Umezurike said on Wednesday. Umezurike gave... Read full »
- today Coughing three-year-old dies after nurse injections, Lagos opens probeOlamide Famuwagun The family of a three-year-old boy, David Nwogu, has been thrown into mourning after he died while being treated at the Maternal and Child Hospital in the Ajah... Read full »
- today SPECIAL REPORT: Health centres in north-east Nigeria in deplorable state despite Buhari’s promiseOur reporting revealed that PHC facilities in the country cannot provide essential healthcare services. The post SPECIAL REPORT: Health centres in north-east Nigeria in deplorable state despite Buhari’s promise appeared... Read full »
- past FG flags off nationwide anti-rabies vaccination campaign in GombeChima Azubuike The Minister of State, Agriculture Mustapha Shehuri, on Wednesday, flagged off the nationwide anti-rabies vaccination exercise in the Dukku Local Government Area of Gombe State. Delivering his Keynote... Read full »
- past Poor pregnancy spacing could cause low birth weight, premature delivery, physician saysOluwatobiloba Jaiyeola A Health expert, Dr. Chinonso Egemba, has warned Nigerian mothers against the poor spacing of pregnancies, noting that it could result in negative health effects for them and... Read full »
- past Tackle workplace mental health issues, WHO, ILO urge govts, employersOluwatobiloba Jaiyeola The World Health Organisation and the International Labour Organisation have urged employers of labour and governments worldwide to tackle mental health concerns in working environments. The WHO and... Read full »
- past World Rabies Day: Restrain your unvaccinated dogs, Anambra tells residentsThe Anambra Government has charged owners of unvaccinated dogs to restrain them from straying and roaming about the streets. The government warned that if such dogs bite a person, their... Read full »
- past Firm partners pharmacies on diagnosis of heart diseasesGrace Edema PPC Healthcare, a subsidiary company of PPC Limited, has said that early detection of heart diseases will help manage the disease appropriately. The firm stated this in a... Read full »
- past Firm partners pharmacies on diagnosis of heart diseasesPPC Healthcare, a subsidiary company of PPC Limited, as said early detection of heart diseases will help manage the disease appropriately. The firm stated this in a statement announcing its... Read full »
- past Blood tonic helps build physical, mental well-being – FirmA pharmaceutical firm, Sterling Biopharma Limited, has said blood tonic helps to build the physical and mental wellness of humans. Speaking at the unveiling of Fejeron Blood Tonic, Chief Operating... Read full »
- past Medicine dealers seek partnership with regulatory agenciesThe National Association of Patent and Proprietary Medicine Dealers Association, Anambra State chapter, has called for collaboration with critical regulatory agencies to tackle quackery and enhance efficiency in the medical... Read full »
- past UNIMED advises health practitioners on drug productionThe University of Medical Sciences Ondo State has advised medical practitioners to focus on drug discovery and production. Speaking at a contract signing between a construction company, Olu Akinkugbe Pharmacy... Read full »
- past Firm trains 200 immigration officers in mental healthThe Instinct Resource Services Limited has trained 200 officers of the Nigerian Immigration Service across the country on mental health awareness. The Managing Director, IRS, Mr. Ayuba Fagbemi, who disclosed... Read full »
Follow-up latest headlines on:
If you are interested in health and would like to keep track, this page is for you. With the current trend of the internet, globalization is happening all over. Stay up to date with the latest news on health and prepare yourself for the current events. By grabbing the latest health updates, you can easily take important decisions.
Moreover, if you are well aware of the latest health news, you can help spread the news and also actively take part in debates with your friends, family, co-workers. Hence, you will easily share your thoughts and also get to know other personal opinions.
Stay up to date with the latest news on health today in Nigeria September 29, 2022 in real-time without you going through different websites. We keep watch over the internet for related news, aggregate the headlines and make them available for you on one page. Newsgregate aggregate the latest news on health every 60mintues. Check back often because old contents are replaced with new ones…
Website add up suggestions
Do you know any news source that focuses on health and that you would like to see listed here, then please contact us
There are periods when the latest health news is not available, due to inconsistent networks or server issues. Where there is no fresh news within an hour, our repeat signage will continue to display the last displayed news or none.