- today NAUTH doctors suspend warning strike over assault of memberThe Association of Resident Doctors, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra, has called off its five-day warning strike over the assault of its member allegedly by patients’ families. This... Read full »
- today Edo confirms 115 cases, 13 deaths from Lassa feverAdeyinka Adedipe Edo State has confirmed eight more cases of Lassa fever, raising the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 115. The Edo State Commissioner for Health,... Read full »
- today PREMIUM TIMES’ journalist wins media award on epidemic prevention in NigeriaThe WHO country representative, Walter Mulombo, commended the organisers for facilitating a strong collaboration with the media through the project. The post PREMIUM TIMES’ journalist wins media award on epidemic... Read full »
- today Role of IVF, fertility drugs in conception of twinsAbayomi Ajayi In vitro fertilisation is one type of assisted reproductive technology. It involves using medical intervention to conceive. If you opt for IVF you may also be prescribed fertility... Read full »
- today Mixing alcohol with energy drink dangerous, warn expertsLara Adejoro Medical experts have warned against mixing alcohol with energy drinks, saying it is dangerous to health. The experts, who gave the warning, said the practice was common among... Read full »
- today Mixing alcohol with energy drink dangerous, warn expertsMedical experts have warned against mixing alcohol with energy drink, saying it is dangerous to health. The experts, who gave the warning, said the practice was common among young people... Read full »
- past Infected cats may cause abortion in pregnant women – VeterinarianA veterinarian and the President of the Commonwealth Veterinary Council of Nigeria, Dr. Olatunji Nasir, has alerted pregnant women who keep cats that such infected animals could cause a miscarriage... Read full »
- past France to probe microplastic pollution on Atlantic beachesFrench prosecutors said on Friday they would investigate the appearance of vast quantities of tiny toxic plastic pellets along the Atlantic coast that endanger marine life and the human food... Read full »
- past Lassa Fever: Edo records 10 new cases, three more deaths“We have confirmed ten more cases of Lassa fever in Edo with three new deaths, raising the number of confirmed cases in the state to 107." The post Lassa Fever:... Read full »
- past Despite COVID-19, new report shows increase in contraceptive useThe executive director of FP2030, Samukeliso Dube, however, noted that donor government funding for family planning is not keeping up with the growing demand for modern contraception. The post Despite... Read full »
- past Agency, eight firms partner to monitor health facilitiesThe Health Facilities Monitoring and Accreditation Agency has outsourced the monitoring of health facilities in Lagos State to eight private organisations. A statement signed by the agency explained that the... Read full »
- past Lassa Fever: Nigeria records seven deaths, 105 infections in two weeksAccording to the NCDC, the trio of Ondo, Edo and Bauchi States accounted for 84 per cent of all confirmed Lassa fever cases. The post Lassa Fever: Nigeria records seven... Read full »
- past Kwara launches intervention fund programme for primary healthcare centresWHO commended the governor’s leadership and commitment to improving the state’s health sector. The post Kwara launches intervention fund programme for primary healthcare centres appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria.... Read full »
Follow-up latest headlines on:
If you are interested in health and would like to keep track, this page is for you. With the current trend of the internet, globalization is happening all over. Stay up to date with the latest news on health and prepare yourself for the current events. By grabbing the latest health updates, you can easily take important decisions.
Moreover, if you are well aware of the latest health news, you can help spread the news and also actively take part in debates with your friends, family, co-workers. Hence, you will easily share your thoughts and also get to know other personal opinions.
Stay up to date with the latest news on health today in Nigeria January 28, 2023 in real-time without you going through different websites. We keep watch over the internet for related news, aggregate the headlines and make them available for you on one page. Newsgregate aggregate the latest news on health every 60mintues. Check back often because old contents are replaced with new ones…
Website add up suggestions
Do you know any news source that focuses on health and that you would like to see listed here, then please contact us
There are periods when the latest health news is not available, due to inconsistent networks or server issues. Where there is no fresh news within an hour, our repeat signage will continue to display the last displayed news or none.