- past Smart mobile app marketing strategies to grow your brand - Business Chief North AmericaSmart mobile app marketing strategies to grow your brand Business Chief North America... Read full »
- past Evolve your D2C brand with 9 digital marketing techniques - Times of IndiaEvolve your D2C brand with 9 digital marketing techniques Times of India... Read full »
- past Eight ways to improve your marketing strategy - BusinessdayEight ways to improve your marketing strategy BusinessdayTeach yourself growth marketing: How to perform growth experimentation through A/B testing TechCrunchThis is What You Need in Your 5-Year Marketing Plan EntrepreneurView Full coverage on... Read full »
- past Social Media Marketing Strategies for Brands in 2023 | AidaDu - NewsBreak OriginalSocial Media Marketing Strategies for Brands in 2023 | AidaDu NewsBreak Original... Read full »
- past Farmer Focus: Questioning my grain marketing strategy - FarmersWeeklyFarmer Focus: Questioning my grain marketing strategy FarmersWeekly... Read full »
- past Brand vs performance marketing: What’s the recipe to success? - Times of IndiaBrand vs performance marketing: What’s the recipe to success? Times of India... Read full »
- past Heinz says it’s time to ditch Roman numerals for Super Bowl 57“LVII Meanz 57” is meant to play off the brand’s ketchup packaging, which has for over 100 years boasted a trademarked number 57 on its label.... Read full »
- past Yves Saint Laurent Beauty ties Web3 to online shopping experienceAll revenue generated by NFT sales will be donated to partners of the Abuse is Not Love program, which fights against intimate partner violence.... Read full »
- past Snap makes latest exec appointment in monetization chaseTy Ahmad-Taylor comes from Meta and will serve as vice president of organic growth and product marketing during a pivotal period for the company.... Read full »
- past What TikTok’s shifting US presence means for social mediaPrivacy concerns over the app’s ByteDance ownership have led to growing institutional scrutiny, raising the specter of broader implications.... Read full »
- past Blockchain, metaverse continue to command CMO interest despite snagsJust 10% of surveyed marketers think the metaverse isn’t relevant to their industry while 41% plan to use blockchain in 2023, per Deloitte.... Read full »
- past KFC Canada unveils winterized outdoor basketball courtAs part of the “KFC Buckets Are Life” campaign, the court features pre-warmed basketballs and nets made to look like the chain’s chicken buckets.... Read full »
- past Unilever first to test Disney’s identity integration with Trade DeskDisney continues to enhance its ad business, partnering with EDO around outcome measurement and improving ad targeting on Disney+.... Read full »
- past 65% of consumers say personalisation earns loyalty in 2023A global survey of 5,000 consumers reveals critical changes to consumer spending amid inflation and economic uncertainty. These findings highlight current sentiment on spending and what it will take to... Read full »
- past How to Adjust Your Marketing to Survive a Recession - EntrepreneurHow to Adjust Your Marketing to Survive a Recession Entrepreneur... Read full »
- past A&W addresses mascot’s ‘polarizing’ lack of pants in riff on M&M’s uproarThe brand shared a statement phrased similarly to one from the confectionary marketer earlier this week announcing a hiatus for its spokescandies.... Read full »
- past Dogfish Head’s budget big game ad showcases electric footballThe craft brewer spent only $7,000 on a hyper-local ad to promote its role as the official beer of the Electric Football World Championship.... Read full »
- past DOJ slams Google to end ‘monopolistic grip’ on digital advertisingFollowing a previous antitrust suit focused on search, the DOJ now has its sights set on the firm’s alleged “stranglehold” on the ad-tech ecosystem. ... Read full »
- past B2B social media marks huge growth with Tik Tok leading the packMeltwater has published a report revealing that the importance of social media is increasing among organisations as a result of the global economic uncertainty. With brand awareness as a priority,... Read full »
- past A quarter of companies believe their web platforms stifle salesA quarter of respondents believe their company websites are costing them business. This is according to a cross-sector survey conducted by Danebury Research and sponsored by Umbraco. More than half of the survey... Read full »
Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses. Some marketing is done by affiliates on behalf of a company.
With the current trend of the internet, globalization is happening all over. So you can stay aware of the latest updates on marketing and prepare yourself for the current world happenings. By grabbing the breaking news updates on marketing, you can easily take important decisions.
Do not follow anyone blindly, instead go through all the headlines, click on any news that interest you and analyze it yourself. This will help you to know whether the happenings are affecting you or your society as a whole and will enable you to take the right decision.
Moreover, if you are well aware of the current news on marketing and around the world, you can help spread the news and also actively take part in debates with your friends, family, co-workers. Hence, you will easily share your thoughts and also get to know other personal opinions.
Stay up to date with the latest marketing news today in Nigeria January 29, 2023 in real-time without you going through different websites. We keep watch over the internet for marketing-related news, aggregate the headlines and make them available for you on one page. Newsgregate aggregate the latest marketing news every 60mintues. Check back often because old contents are replaced with new ones…
Follow-up latest headlines on:
Website add up suggestions
Do you know any news source primarily focused on marketing and that you would like to see listed here, then please contact us
There are periods when the latest marketing news headlines are not available, due to inconsistent networks or server issues. Where there is no fresh news within an hour, our repeat signage will continue to display the last displayed news or none.