- today Sex- and age-dependent genetics of longevity in a heterogeneous mouse population | ScienceVariation in life span is the consequence of sex- and age-dependent genetic effects and early access to nutrients.... Read full »
- today Structure-based discovery of nonopioid analgesics acting through the α2A-adrenergic receptor | ScienceA high-throughput virtual screen followed by experimental testing generates therapeutic leads for non-opioid pain killers... Read full »
- today Understanding pathogen survival and transmission by arthropod vectors to prevent human disease | ScienceA review discusses how molecular and genetic tools provide insights into the biology of disease transmission by arthropod vectors.... Read full »
- today Research explores how biased perceptions may drive erosion of democratic values in USA new report published in the journal Scientific Reports sheds light on the current state of democracy in the United States.... Read full »
- today Gas Flares Might Release More Methane Than Thought, Study FindsFlaring, meant to burn off the planet-warming gas at industrial sites, doesn’t always work as intended, according to researchers.... Read full »
- today Genetic test for cancer is less accurate for Black and Asian peopleA study of genetic test results used to guide cancer treatment found that Black people had their tumours misclassified twice as often as white people... Read full »
- today Baltic Sea pipeline leak damages marine life and climateMethane escaping from the damaged Nord Stream pipelines that run between Russia and Europe is likely to result in the biggest known gas leak to take place over a short... Read full »
- today Scientists find link between fast-melting Arctic ice and ocean acidificationAn international team of researchers have sounded new alarm bells about the changing chemistry of the western region of the Arctic Ocean after discovering acidity levels increasing three to four... Read full »
- today Team develops method for neural net computing in waterMicroprocessors in smartphones, computers, and data centers process information by manipulating electrons through solid semiconductors, but our brains have a different system. They rely on the manipulation of ions in... Read full »
- today Wave sensors deployed to improve hurricane forecastsResearchers dropped technology developed at the University of Washington off the coast of Florida on Monday to measure ocean waves in the path of Hurricane Ian. The test is one... Read full »
- today Peer into Hurricane Ian’s 'eye' in this photo that an astronaut snapped from spaceAn International Space Station astronaut photographed Hurricane Ian as the powerful storm battered Florida. NASA, SpaceX and others have postponed launches from the Space Coast.... Read full »
- today Study offers new perspective on 2008 housing crashIt's been 15 years since the 2008 housing bubble burst and sent the American economy into a tailspin, but pundits and academics are still trying to get a full picture... Read full »
- today The share of female managers in finance has increased but their earnings are still lagging far behind male managersThe share of women managers in finance has significantly increased in Finland, but their earnings have not caught up with those of men, shows Saara Vaahtoniemi's doctoral dissertation in the... Read full »
- today Scientists use machine learning to help fight antibiotic resistance in farmed chickensScientists have used machine learning to find new ways to identify and pinpoint disease in poultry farms, which will help to reduce the need for antibiotic treatment, lowering the risk... Read full »
- today When air and road travel dropped during COVID, so did air pollution levelsDuring the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, global road travel and commercial flight activity decreased by 50% and 60%, respectively, compared to pre-pandemic levels. During the lockdowns that cities... Read full »
Follow-up latest headlines on:
Stay up to date with the latest news on science and discovery news and prepare yourself for the current events. By knowing the latest updates on science and discovery, you can easily take important decisions. Check back for updates on the latest science and discovery news.
Moreover, if you are well aware of the current science and discovery news, you can help spread the news and also actively take part in debates with your friends, family, and co-workers. Hence, you will easily share your thoughts and also get to know other personal opinions.
Stay up to date with the latest science and discovery news today in Nigeria September 29, 2022 in real-time without you going through different websites. We keep watch over the internet for science and discovery news-related news, aggregate the headlines and make them available for you on one page. Newsgregate aggregate the latest scholarship every 60mintues. Check back often because old contents are replaced with new ones…
There are periods when the latest science and discovery news is not available, due to inconsistent networks or server issues. Where there is no fresh news within an hour, our repeat signage will continue to display the last displayed news or none.