Membership Terms and Condition
Before you continue with the renewing please read through these terms and conditions which will apply for the duration of your membership in Newsgregate, and you should read them carefully. By applying for, renewing or continuing your membership in Newsgregate, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms. We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time.
Use of the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” in these terms refers to Newsgregate Media. References to “you” and “your” refer to premium members of Newsgregate Media
APPLYING FOR Newsgregate MEMBERSHIP
Applicants can register to become a member of Newsgregate through a self-initiated registration process found on this page
- As part of the registration process, Newsgregate will validate the personal information provided by the applicant. By providing this information to Newsgregate, the applicant certifies that such information is true and correct.
- An applicant must provide a PIN code that enables Newsgregate to process the registration.
- Members are required to keep their personal information provided to Newsgregate up-to-date in all respects and at all times. Newsgregate may validate such updated information as part of the registration process or to verify continued eligibility for membership in Newsgregate.
- Newsgregate will in no way be responsible or liable for any fines, damages, penalties, or any other costs or liabilities resulting from Members failing to provide Newsgregate with up-to-date personal information.
When you become a member you Newsgregate account that is accessible to you. Your membership will allow you to participate, earn, buy and sell virtual coins and generally contribute to the ecosystem of Newsgregate. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become earn referral income.
Duration of your membership
- Membership is for a period of 6 months, commencing on the date on which your upgrade is approved by us.
- Your membership will not be automatically renewed after 6 months
- We will endeavour to notify you a few days in advance of your membership termination. You can decide to renew it immediately or choose to ignore it.
You may opt out of renewing your membership by phone or email via the contact information below or by logging into your Account page on the Website(s). You must renew your membership at least two business days before the renewal date. If you do not let us know that you want to terminate your subscription at least two business days prior to the end of the current subscription period, else the payment for the renewal shall come with a late renewal fee
Benefits of Renewed Membership:
Renewed memberships will continue to access the Newsgregate account that is accessible to them. Your membership will allow you to participate, earn, buy and sell virtual coins and generally contribute to the ecosystem of Newsgregate. Renewed Membership also gives you the opportunity to become earn from all previous referrals who renewed their membership
For example. If you had referred 500 people and already got paid. After 6 months, you will be required to renew your membership. If any or all of your previous referrals renew also their membership, you will get paid again. The circle continues. You do not need to invite more people except if you want to expand your list of referrals.
You need to be 13 years or over to browse Newsgregate sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. When browsing the sites you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of Newsgregate whether or not you’re a member
You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
You promise that the information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of Newsgregate that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
Newsgregate is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and will not be tolerated. We aim to take a common-sense approach to the general code of conduct on Newsgregate but you promise that you will not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others or misrepresent your affiliation with others
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or content through the Newsgregate
- attempt to contact other members through the Newsgregate or use any information gained from the Newsgregate with the intention to make a private arrangement that would otherwise be made using the outside Newsgregate.
- enter any arrangements that are not consistent with or are intended to apply in addition to, these terms or the Author Terms
- use information gathered from or through Newsgregate in a way that may confuse or mislead members (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites),
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Newsgregate operation in any way,
- use Newsgregate or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory,
- modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or item obtained from or through the Newsgregate, other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the item.
Eligibility, suspension or termination:
Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for community members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may use reasonable discretion, to decide whether or not your Newsgregate membership complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your membership account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) for any of the following reasons:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community or
- If you act in a way that could cause us or members harm. If we do decide to permanently terminate your membership account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately, you will no longer be welcome on Newsgregate
We make no express warranties or representations as to the quality and/or accuracy of the Content, the Websites or the Services, and we expressly disclaim any implied warranties, conditions and/or representations, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, to the full extent permissible under applicable law.
We offer the Content, the Websites and the Services on an “as is” basis and do not accept responsibility for any use of or reliance on the Websites, Content or Services, or for any disruptions to or delay in the Services. In addition, we do not make any representations as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, completeness, quality, currency, error-free nature, compatibility, security or fitness for purpose of the Websites, Content or Services. Newsgregate does not guarantee the adequacy of the Services or Websites or compatibility thereof to your computer equipment, mobile devices, or environment and does not warrant that the Websites, the Services, their servers, or any emails which may be sent from Newsgregate are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we limit our liability. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that we cause unintentionally and we shall not be liable to you for any actual, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused, provided that nothing in this Agreement will be interpreted so as to limit or exclude any liability which may not be excluded or limited by law. For example, we shall not be liable to you for any of the following types of damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or otherwise (whether such loss or damage was foreseeable, known or otherwise): (i) loss of revenue; (ii) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (iii) loss of the use of money; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; or (v) loss or corruption of, or damage to, data, systems or programs. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow exclusions as broad as those stated above or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may, in whole or in part, not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Websites or the Services, or with any clause of these terms, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may discontinue using the Websites and the Services. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable to others as well as to us if your account is used in violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.