What Information We Collect
The information we collect via Newsgregate may include:
- Personal details you give us through completion of forms on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Debit or credit card information which we need to pass to a bank or card processing agency for verification.
- Your IP address, your preferences and use of email updates.
- When you use Newsgregate our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. This may include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, URL, URL’s domain names, pages viewed and other matters together with cookies that may identify your browser.
What we do with your Information
Any personal information we collect from Newsgregate we use for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process your registration and provide you with the features and functionality of Newsgregate.
- Personal information such as the username that you post as part of your User Content becomes publicly available and can be viewed and used by others.
- In some cases, we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services. You will be offered the option to opt out of such a service.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities such as processing and sorting data, monitoring the use of Newsgregate etc. Such third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may use aggregated information for the purpose of monitoring the use of Newsgregate. Such aggregated information may be provided to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We may provide personal data to carefully selected third parties for commercial or marketing use where we believe such third parties provide goods or services which may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such a service. We can supply a complete list of third parties to whom personal data is supplied upon request.
- As a User, you may have access to a specific part of Newsgregate where your User Content may be posted. We will agree with you on which personnel may access certain areas of Newsgregate.
Protection of Information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place recommended up to date security measures and will review these and keep them updated regularly.
- You agree not to collect any personal information on other living individuals by your access to User Content posted by others upon Newsgregate.
- If any of the details you have provided regarding Newsgregate changes, please give us the correct details by email to: email@example.com
You must have a valid user account on the Website (“User Account”) in order to use the website. You can apply through the Website to establish a User Account by entering your personal information, selecting a “User ID” (which is your e-mail address and is used for identification purposes) and password, and confirming your acceptance of this Agreement.
If Newsgregate accepts your application, it will establish your User Account and activate it for use to access the website, subject to the limitations set forth in this Agreement. All information that you provide will be stored in your User Account and maintained by Newsgregate.
YOUR PASSWORD IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SHOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY OTHER PARTY. You agree to assume the entire responsibility at all times for the supervision, management, control and confidentiality of your User ID and password.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, you assume the entire risk for all use, including any fraudulent or unintentional use, of your User ID and password and that neither Newsgregate nor any Service Provider shall have any responsibility or liability to you or any other person for any losses or damages which you or anyone else may suffer if you disclose your User ID and password to any other person or if your User Account is otherwise compromised.
1.1. We offer only one type of membership.
Membership and application process
2.1. Membership is open to any of the following, regardless of their size or location:
(c) General public above 18 years old.
2.2. Applications for membership can be made
(a) by purchasing a membership code and registering through the available page on the website
2.3. You warrant to us that all information provided in your registration is true and accurate in all material respects.
3. Membership Fee
3.1. The Membership Fee we offer is set out on our website. The Membership Fees are reviewed annually.
3.2. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the Membership Fee shall be paid to Newsgregate when upgrading or at such other time as we may agree with you via notice.
3.3. The Membership Fee is non-refundable.
3.4. Your membership is non-transferrable.
4. Duration of your membership
4.1. Membership is for a period of 6 months, commencing on the date on which your upgrade is approved by us.
4.2. Your membership will not be automatically renewed after 6 months
4.3. We will endeavour to notify you a few days in advance of your membership termination. You can decide to renew it immediately or choose to ignore it.
5. Benefits of Renews Membership
5.1 Renewed memberships will continue to access their dashboard, earn coins and make a withdrawal.
5.2 Renewed members will continue to earn 1000 rCoins from all their previous referrals who also renewed their memberships.